You can visit us anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We never close. No appointment is necessary.
patient satisfaction survey
Please take the time to fill out our survey and tell us about your experience at the 24 Hour Surgery.
By completing this survey, you are helping us continue to build on and improve the services we offer to patients.
As a consumer of a health and disability support service, you are entitled to have the following rights met:
- To be treated with respect, dignity, and independence
- Freedom from discrimination, coercion, harassment, and exploitation
- To receive services and support of an appropriate standard
- To effective communication
- To make an informed choice and give informed consent
- To make a complaint.
How to get here
We are located at 401 Madras Street. You can enter our carpark from Madras Street; turn left just before the lights on Bealey Avenue. We have a drop off area at the front entrance for patients who may require this.
Click on the map below to view a larger version.