Patient Satisfaction Survey
Thank you for taking the time to tell us more about your experience at the 24 Hour Surgery.
By completing this survey, you are helping us continue to build on and improve the services we offer to patients.
As a consumer of a health and disability support service, you are entitled to have the following rights met:
- To be treated with respect, dignity, and independence
- Freedom from discrimination, coercion, harassment, and exploitation
- To receive services and support of an appropriate standard
- To effective communication
- To make an informed choice and give informed consent
- To make a complaint.
The survey should be completed by the person who was cared for by the 24 Hour Surgery Team or by the caregiver of a child. If you need help to complete the survey, the answers should be given by your support person from your point of view.
Your participation in this survey is voluntary. If you do not wish to take part, or you do not want to answer some of the questions, you do not have to give us a reason.
Your answers will be treated in confidence.